1. The allocated presentation time is 10 minutes, including 8 minutes for presentation and 2 minutes for question and answer.
2. The presentation should be prepared in MS PowerPoint format using of universal fonts. The Slide Preview room is provided for oral presenters to re-check a compatibility of your presentation. Thus, please submit your presentation at least 2 hours before your session. The recommended format is 16:9.
3. For Mac user, you need to convert keynote presentation to PPT and upload to the congress server.
4. The presenters are requested to use only the official computer provided, personal computer is not allowed to use.
5. Please refer your presentation time with the confirmed schedule.
1. The content of the poster should cover title, objectives, methodology, results, discussion and conclusion.
2. The poster size must not exceed 95 cm width x 150 cm height (Portrait).
3. There is only 2 side tape allowed to use for affixing the poster. Any sharp materials, such nails, staplers, will damage the poster board.
4. The affixing materials will be provided for all presenters, please collect the poster kits at the registration counter and return after use.
The location is the foyer of the lower level of the Conference Hall. The time for poster attachment is from February 6, 2020 – 14.00 hr. till 17.00 hr.. The poster presenters are requested to bring your posters back before 12.00 hr. of the last day of conference (February 10, 2020). The organizer will take no responsibility to the posters which do not take out after that period.
The time for poster presentation will be during the coffee break / or / lunch time. There is no poster round or specific time for presentation of each poster.
• An abstract must be submitted along with each surgical video submission.
• Information for all authors involved in the submission must be entered via the online submission process. The identity of the authors, institutions and/or names of hospitals should be excluded from the surgical video submission.
• The surgical video may not exceed 6 minutes in length or 300 MB. (6 min. for presentation with another 2 min for Q&A).
• All surgical videos must be submitted in .mp4, .mov, .avi, or .wmv format. If you do not submit your video in one of these formats, it will not be forwarded for review.
• For purposes of review, sound should be included.
• If the surgical video is selected, live narration by the presenting author is required for participation in the movie program.
• The scientific committee must also receive a CD/DVD of the surgical video being submitted no later than the abstract submission deadline of October 31, 2019. Please include the presenting author's name and the abstract number of the submission for reference.